Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, cavity


Ahhhhh..... vegan cupcakes! So rich – too rich? Not possible. But, you'll want to brush and floss right after eating. I snagged this recipe from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. She runs The Post-Punk Kitchen, which is a pretty great, though enormous, vegan baking and cooking site. These cupcakes were pretty easy to make, as well as pretty darn tasty, and have certainly convinced me that I do not need eggs, nor butter, to create great desserts. Don't know if you need to own the book, but check it out at your library – it's fun.

And, yeah – she is also the author of The Veganomicon which, after the Bittman book, probably gets the most usage in my kitchen. For me, it is one of the “must-owns.”

No comments:

Post a Comment